WE SPECIALISE IN PROVIDING PERTINENT, ACCURATE ADVICE PRIOR TO THE ACQUISITION OF ALL TYPES OF BUILDINGS, BOTH COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL.
Our surveys identify issues related to condition, structural adequacy, fitness for purpose and other potential risks and provide you with clear advice on which a sound decision to invest can be based. Where necessary we assemble multi-disciplined teams of other professional and specialist consultants to provide detailed advice relating to complex structures and services.
Our wide knowledge base and intuitive understanding of all aspects of buildings and services makes us the natural leaders of due diligence teams, allowing us to:
- Identify the condition of building fabric and services and to estimate potential future liabilities.
- Comment upon suitability of potential future uses and the ability of buildings to remain future-proof.
- Identify issues relating to statutory compliance, health and safety, energy efficiency and thermal performance and, in particular, to comment upon opportunities to improve energy performance.
- Identify technical issues that could affect future asset value, marketability for future disposal and costs in use.
- Outline the potential costs associated with issues identified and procure any necessary works.
- Where a high-level report limited to the main significant issues only is required, we work with our clients to meet the most demanding timescales, regardless of where in the UK it is located.