OUR SPECIALIST PARTY WALL SURVEYORS ARE EXPERIENCED IN ACTING ON BEHALF OF BUILDING OWNERS, ADJOINING OWNERS AND AS AGREED SURVEYOR.
We are also able to accept appointments as Third Surveyor, we can prepare licences for crane oversailing and scaffolding, and we work closely with specialist surveyors to assess rights of light issues.
OUR PARTY WALL SURVEYORS ARE EXPERIENCED IN:
- Protecting the interests of their appointing owner whilst maintaining a fair and impartial approach.
- Understanding the importance of timely service of notices on all required parties to ensure there are no unforeseen delays to the building works.
- Understanding the need to record accurately the condition of all adjoining buildings so that any deterioration can be analysed and the causes determined.
- Identifying issues that may affect the satisfactory completion of the works, or the way in which they are executed, and making appropriate provisions within the Award.
- Identifying the requirement for additional agreements relating to oversailing of cranes, scaffolding and access to land for the purpose of completing works.
- Providing advice to design teams at an early stage to minimise costs and redesign.