THE KEY TO SUCCESSFUL PROJECTS IS GOOD, ROBUST AND BUILDABLE DESIGN COUPLED WITH EFFECTIVE MANAGEMENT THROUGHOUT THE CONSTRUCTION PHASE, ALL SUPPORTED BY DILIGENT CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION AND PRUDENT COST MANAGEMENT.
We are specialists in delivering maintenance and alterations projects involving all types of existing buildings and often incorporating mechanical and electrical services packages. We can provide full-time site management for particularly sensitive and complex projects. Where necessary we provide CDM co-ordinator services and can also audit health and safety compliance during the construction phase.
Our ethos is to lead each project with a hands-on approach and lots of on-site visibility and integration with the construction teams.
- We believe in fair, open and transparent tendering in order to select the most advantageous tender offer based not only on cost-effectiveness but also on quality and reliability.
- We can work with your contractors or put forward our own contractors, who have demonstrated a successful track record in delivering projects for us in the past.
- We actively manage each project to ensure projected out-turn costs are known at each stage and allow decisions to be made to ensure the project continues to be deliverable within the identified financial target.
- We believe attention to detail is paramount in delivering a high quality of finish.
- By managing health and safety issues from the design stage through to construction phase, we avoid extensive disruption and potential claims. This approach improves the overall wellbeing of the construction team, which then feeds through to improved contractor performance.