The client managed two buildings which formed part of an early-mid Victorian Grade II listed terrace in South London.
Set Square specified, tendered and supervised the repair and redecoration works to the roofs, rainwater goods, main walls, windows, common entrance lobbies and shared areas. Set Square liaised with the residents association, the client and the individual tenants and issued all required notices.
- Tenants were consulted, listened to and their issues addressed
- The works were undertaken sensitively and safely with the tenants’ interests made a priority at all times
- Processes under S20 were followed rigorously and in a timely manner and all parties were kept informed
- The project was delivered to budget and to a good standard of quality and workmanship
- The works protected the value of the asset and prolonged its life