Ergonomic Solutions Limited
Project management and
Project Management – CDM, preparation of contract documents, regular site inspections and monitoring of the fit out works, co-ordination with the business, and cost management during the construction phase.
Contract Administration – issuing contract instructions, valuing works during the construction phase, certification and defects management on completion.
- A mezzanine floor was constructed to increase the available floor area for office uses. An open plan layout was created with new carpet, ceilings and meeting rooms throughout. Structured cabling was installed
- Two boilers on the ground floor were removed and an air conditioning system was installed serving the new office areas. The lighting was re-commissioned
- Externally, the roof was repaired, external window and door frames were refurbished and brought into a condition of good working order
- Lease negotiations to acquire new HQ building achieved incentives of over £100k and introduction of Tenant break at year 5 for future flexibility
- Procurement of building contract delivered savings of £40k over budget
- Management of works to allow fit out to be completed on programme and to operate Tenant break option on lease of existing premises contingent on vacant possession
- Management of Licence for Alterations with new Landlord