Limited and GH Hotel Operating
Carrying out a comprehensive inspection of the 800 bedroom hotel and issuing a detailed Schedule of Condition together with photographs and referenced drawings to support the refinancing of the hotel acquisition.
It included developing a Survey Protocol document addressing the client’s brief, establishing clear lines of communication and setting out how the survey programme was to be managed.
Set Square’s team liaised directly with the hotel management in order to ensure that our survey caused minimal disruption to the hotel staff and guests. Using up to date digital dictation software reduced the length of time it took to carry out the survey and compile the report providing the Client with a swift and efficient service.
Upon completion initial of the survey and delivery of the report Set Square were available to the Client to provide further advice on their findings where necessary and were subsequently instructed to expand the scope of their survey to cover additional areas of the hotel.
- Set Square’s strategic approach to planning and implementing the survey minimised disruption to the hotel operations, allowing us to ‘blend into the background’. This was important for a prestigious hotel located in the centre of London
- Set Square also provided flexible survey times in order to fit in with guests and hotel staff, including out of hours working
- A dedicated team with a single point of contact ensured smooth accurate communication with the hotel facilities management team
- Set Square provided both fabric and building services disciplines, thereby enhancing co-ordination between the survey teams and producing a cohesive report
- Set Square provided specialist survey input in respect of the commercial kitchens, thereby removing the need for this information to come from outside sources unfamiliar with the survey protocol and reporting formats