Hanway Place is a former school converted to a residential block.
Set Square specified, tendered and supervised the repair and redecoration of front elevation and the external common areas as well as well as issuing all required notices liaising with the Hanway Residents Association, the management company and the individual tenants.
- Tenants were consulted, listened to and their issues addressed
- The works were undertaken sensitively and safely with the tenants’ interests made a priority at all times
- Processes under S20 were followed rigorously and all parties kept informed
- The project was delivered to budget and to a good standard of quality and workmanship
- The works protected the value of the asset and prolonged its life