Design and Project Delivery
What We Do
Design and Project Delivery – The key to successful projects is good, robust and build able design coupled with effective management throughout the construction phase, and all supported by diligent contract administration and prudent cost management. We are specialists in delivering maintenance and alterations projects involving all types of existing buildings, and often incorporating mechanical and electrical services packages. We can provide full time site management for particularly sensitive and complex projects. Where necessary we provide CDM co-ordinator services and can also audit health and safety compliance during the construction phase.
Our ethos is to lead each project with a hands-on approach and with lots of on site visibility and integration with the construction teams.
- We believe in fair, open and transparent tendering in order to select the most advantageous tender offer based not only on cost effectiveness but also quality and reliability
- We work with existing clients contractors or can put forward our own contractors who have demonstrated a successful track record in delivering projects for us in the past.
- We actively manage each project to ensure projected out-turn costs are known at each stage and allowing decisions to be made to ensure the project continues to be deliverable within the identified financial target.
- Attention to detail is paramount in delivering a high quality standard of finish.
- Management of health and safety issues from the design stage through to construction phase avoids extensive disruption and potential claims. This improves the overall wellbeing of the construction team which then feeds through to improved contractor performance.